A Pond Near Nangis by Trouillebert - Paperback Journal
Whether you’re taking notes, writing down your thoughts or just sketching ideas; do it in style with one of these beautiful paperback journals.
• Paperback Journal
• Available in Two Sizes: Small - 5.75”x8” & Large - 7.25”x10”
• Luxurious Soft-Touch Matte Laminate on Soft Paper Cover
• 100 Leaves of Lined Paper (200 Pages to Write On)
• Pages Are Perforated for Easy Tear-Out
• Corners Are Rounded to Prevent Bending
ART: Paul-Désiré Trouillebert, A Pond near Nangis, 1880-95, Metropolitan Museum of Art
Note: Like most of our products, these items are hand made after we receive your order, so it takes a little time to get them to you. Our items are made in several different facilities, so it's likely that if you order multiple items, you will receive them in separate packages.