Merced River, Yosemite Valley by Bierstadt - Spiralbound Notebook
Stationary doesn’t have to be boring. Bust out your notebook with pride and show everyone what you’re all about.
• 5"x7" Spiralbound Notebook
• Durable Thick Glossy Laminate Cover
• 75 Leaves of Lined Paper (150 Pages to Write On)
• Black Coil Binding Allows the Notebook to Lay Completely Flat
• Corners Are Rounded to Prevent Bending
ART: Albert Bierstadt, Merced River, Yosemite Valley, 1866. Metropolitan Museum of Art
Note: Like most of our products, these items are hand made after we receive your order, so it takes a little time to get them to you. Our items are made in several different facilities, so it's likely that if you order multiple items, you will receive them in separate packages.